Tiny Book

Sunday, January 26, 2014

ART TWO: THE RETURN OF NEBULA NIGHT.

Great galloping peanuts, I haven't posted in months! Oh Brains and Books, how I've missed you~

Anyway, I'd like to share with you some more art! 

Animal Jam graphic for my rant about diamonds (© Smartbomb Interactive) . I swing her amazing rock pikmin (© Shigeru Miyamoto) like a boss. 


Here's some splatter watercolors I did:


Minecraft (© Markus Persson) fanart! :D


This is a winged pikmin. (© Shigeru Miyamoto) I am officially obsessed.


A simple answer to some questions.


That's all folks! Mew!

~Nebula








4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the watercolor one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEBS!!! you have no time for this foolishness! you must help me prepare for my mission to mars!!!

    (great artwork, btw)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir, jayu vosa eaea aheo! Baroti lo Mars diropax! Uori scieux muons lo wenary!

      Oh, wait, you don't speak Chiwan do you? Ahem, what I mean is...

      Sir, I believe that art is definitely not foolish! I've warned you already, Mars is dangerous! We have six years to prepare anyway...

      Oh, and thank you. ^^

      Delete