Tiny Book

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hello!

Hello! :3

I have recently been made a contributor to this blog. Thank you!!! :D :D You may know me as SilverDawn, Dawn Woodlands, Philly Woodlands, or possibly StarryGem or Rainydawn. (By the way, about the Dawn/Philly Woodlands thing, my pen-name used to be Philly but then I had to change it to Dawn due to other meanings of the word "philly".)
Anyway, a bit about me. I'm 11 years old (if you think you're looking at this a while after I've written it, check the posted date, as years may have passed). I like:

  • Horses
  • All animals
  • All nature
  • Art
  • Writing
  • Reading 
  • Geography
  • History
  • Fudge
  • Blogging
I like a lot of other things as well, but that's the top...erm...nine. Well, I'll add another one, to make it ten. *Adds blogging.*

I would like to ask vms915 if it would be correct for me to post about writing and drawing on here (as well as, of course, posting my writing and drawings). I may also post (again, if it is correct) book reviews and other random things. :)

 PS. If anyone would like a signature like mine (or even not like mine), click here! ^.^

6 comments:

  1. Post anything brain or book related! :D



    By the way...

    I love fudge too! :)

    Especially peanut butter fudge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, thanks! :D
      And XD Once there was a packet of fudge on my mum's bedside table, and I kept going over, cutting a tiny piece, eating it, over and over until there was none left! xb

      Delete
  2. Can I be on this blog? I love it :D

    ReplyDelete